[Harp-L] virtual compilations

You go guys, knock yourself out. Technologies and economies of storage have evolved since we last visited the harp-l compilation concept. I'd like to point out that we do currently have a file sharing platform. http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l

You need to be a member to upload but downloads are unrestricted. Not many people have taken advantage of this. 100 mb of storage with only 11 mb being used at this point. If we start to bump into the limit there are files that can be deleted to make space. No log in required to view the content of either the files or the group. The group content is a mirror of harp-l's in a web based interface. There is also a page sharing feature. I've got a link to Orjan Hansson's web page up there now. Nobody else has used this feature. Links to personal web pages, harmonica related businesses, anything musical, bands, etc. Not a whole lot of restriction here. Heck Chris Pierce could link to his new harp-l myspace and facebook pages too. It's for networking and I'd be delighted if people found it useful and put some links up there. Again you'll have to join but there's no restriction on membership. I don't review any of that and there is no requirement to use a real name etc. fjm