Re: [Harp-L] fame

Hi,

This guy gg sounds like Chris Micalik (spelling) having some fun with the
list. I know this has been brought up, but I want to add my thoughts. The fact
that we were referred to Budda's garden for the sound clip is revealing and
some proof  to me that Chris is here. Why did he stop posting anyway?  I
personally do not care for this type of "fun". I did not get to hear the clip  cause
I would not sign on to Budda's site. Did the harp content come close to
anything Chris might come up with. What I mean to say did it sound like  something
he might play in the example given? Was his "mark" on the example so  to
speak.  It has been an interesting thread anyway.

Was it me, or did the Grammy's really suck this year? Rehab has some head,
NO NO NO.

                              Famously yours,

                                          Chris Mastakas

48)