[Harp-L] HarmonicaJam.com & Backing Tracks

Hi Guys,

I just thought I'd mention that I just did a re-design of my site HarmonicaJam.com . I've called the site various names over the years, bluesharp.org, onlinejam.org, harmonicaboogie.com, but the features have remained the same.  It's a fun online jam where there are lots of backing tracks designed by harmonica players for harmonica players.  You play to a track, upload, and other people listen and comment on it.  So drop on by, it's all free.

Rick Beall
HarmonicaJam.com