[Harp-L] How would you interview these guys?

Hi Folks,

DENNIS GRUENLING, STEVE GUYGER, DOUG DEMMING are doing a Little Walter
tribute show here in Pittsburgh in March.  I want to interview them (or
maybe just Gruenling) for our little Blues Society news letter.  What do
y'all think would be some good questions to ask?  I've never interviewed a
pro harp player and I'm a little fogy on how to go about it.  I've decided
that if I can't get a good list of questions and an interesting angle then
I'm not going to waste anyone's time with it.  Any suggestions would be
great.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh