[Harp-L] Legitimate toy?

In that strange post about seeking fame (what's THAT got to do with playin' harp?) one of my favorite harp-tech magicians Tim Moyer said,

"Oh, and play a legitimate instrument, like the trumpet, or you'll
always be marginalized as a novelty act, no matter how good you
are."

Nobody busted his chops?  I'm JEALOUS! A couple years ago I called the thing a $20 toy and got slammed!

At least Tim noted trumpet was legit, and didn't say bagpipes or (gasp) geeterbox...

Speaking of celtic stuff, who needs Bushmills when there's a 12 year old Powers Irish Ouiska?

-Dave O'Fertig