Fw: [Harp-L] Tom Ball Author

Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tom Ball Author

I can vouch for both of these books.  Outstanding.  The tab and audio examples are very clear.  You will learn many things that will put a smile on your face.  Many of the licks are very challenging and you can expect months of work from these two books.  I wouldn't recommend this for a beginner.  Your appreciation for the mastery of the Walters and Sonny Terry will grow exponentially through this book.

I personally would like to thank Tom for creating these books, they're just too fun!  Thanks Tom!

Jr. Wright