Re: [Harp-L] Herings Web site

Just woke up again from my flu coma. Woke up to find forgotten, legimate questions buried amongst the famous-thread messages. I was looking at different company sites a month ago and noticed hering was down. Hering is not out of business, as far as I know, the company in Brazil has never made a legitimate effort in the U.S. market, in my opinion. Probably just let the domain expire for lack of giving a rat's rear. Now, nothing I say here is meant to reflect on Scott Magowan, who is a great guy and he is the Hering USA rep. It ain't his fault.  Scott is at Little Harp House:
http://www.harphouse.com/shop/default.asp

If you want to contact Scott, you gotta do it by phone. He's a great guy, one of the last of the old-school harmonica reps, but if you send him an e-mail, you're whizzing in the wind. Gotta call Scott to get Scott. PHone number is on the Web site

 Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk RIver Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com