[Harp-L] Chuck Gurney Harp Mic Elements

Hello Lists

I've been hanging back waiting for the lists "final approval" for Chuck Gurney and his meticulous process but had the need to get a controlled reluctance repaired if possible in a wireless setup and add one to an empty(dead) shell. Had a nice Mardi Gras gig in mind and I am a typical
procrastinator and thought perhaps I cut myself short on getting the work done
and back to me in time. Not only was it done on time, he was able to repair the
dud I sent him but did some serious explaining that went over my head via phone. I did learn a thing or two but was pleasantly surprised with the grit the new element produced. By Chuck repairing the old element at a fraction of cost of a new one saved me a nice chunk of dough.
As it turns out Chuck is not only a great tech but a fast turnaround guy and I
had my mics back in time but had a tough choice of which one to use. Such a
problem to have.
I have to say I am very satisfied with all he did with basically 2 dead shells.
I would not hesitate to arrange future work to be done by him. His email address is cgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for those in need or the curious.

I'm not an endorsee or anything related, just a happy guy.(blah, blah)

Hal in snowy MI