Re: [Harp-L] re: I want to be famous

On Feb 7, 2008, at 1:37 AM, Mike kennard wrote:

consultant we find ways to fast track everything. I know I have the skills
and with the support of my girl I believe in this dream. can anyone tell me
how to get my music played all over the world on radio stations? what else
may I need to start this transition? there must be a process for this
somewhere. thank you. gg

What's that old joke?

A guy is lost and late for a concert. He walks up to man on the street and asks, "How do I get to Carnegie Hall?" The man on the street says, "Practice."

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons