[Harp-L] RE: How do I become a real pro?

Hello, Groovy Gypsy

A few years ago, I heard Studebaker John was scheduled to play at one of the local venues that is known for featuring national blues acts.
If you are not familiar with him, here is a youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTvsml405U

John was in tremendous form and put on a spectacular show.
All 10 people who were present enjoyed it immensely.
;-)

Not tryin' to bring you down.
Just don't quit your day job until you are way too busy to keep it.

Good luck, whatever you decide.