[Harp-L] This weekend in Chicago area and Pittsburgh area (USA)

I just wanted to let the list know I'll be bus-ing it out to the Midwest for the weekend with the Legendary Jazz-Rock Band "Blood Sweat and Tears" this weekend:

Fri 2/8/08 at The Paramount Arts Theatre in Aurora, IL
Sat 2/9/98 at The Pepsi Cola Roadhouse in Burgettstown, PA

Harp content....I'll be Blowing along with Steve Katz on "And When I Die", "Hi-de-Ho" "God Bless the Child" and "Down in The Flood"....but most of the time I'll be SINGING!

Maybe even "3" harps if Howard Levy Shews in Aurora!,-)

Wish me safe Travels with all the SNOW to the west !!!!!!!!!!!!!,-)

Love & Peace............
Rob Paparozzi
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats