[Harp-L] Re: Kim's mic

Kim has so many mics what does it really matter. Do you think you will  sound
like him if you play he exact mic he has, exact amp. Nah. He has been  known
to like ceramics but I know for a fact he loves gear and has a ton of  them.
Seeing as he has a darker sound I would venture to say he may be using a  CR. I
have known Kim personally for over 25 years and he never changes.  Obviously,
that was a very early video, so it is anyone's guess.

48)