[Harp-L] wireless rigs

I recently asked about this on harp-l , and got lots of helpful responses (thanks , everybody! gotta love harp-l...)
  SO... I also got myself a Samson airline ax-1 , use it with my Audix Fireball (direct into the PA) and I must say I am a happy camper. Since my guitar player also uses a Samson wireless for his guitar, double checked with him and made sure to get one that was on a different frequency then his

  Hammer

Dov Hammer
www.dovhammer.com
  www.myspace.com/cgthehammer