[Harp-L] The Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise

The LRBC is simply amazing for anyone who likes blues and/or r&b.  It now sails  January from Florida and October from California, I don't care about stops since I'm there for the music not the tourist shops.

Check out the preliminary line up, more will be put on as we near October:

http://www.bluescruise.com/bluescruise.html

You really ought to treat yourself to this extraordinary experience.  Last October time I got to listen to, hang with and chat with harp players Magic Dick, Lee Oskar, Curtis Salgado, Taj Mahal, and many others, the jams were the most amazing I've ever heard, and well, superlatives fail me.

 Every time I go it exceeds my expectations, which are raised from the prior time, in terms of the music, the spirit and fun of the players jamming in a rare situation (7 days with few commitments and tons of friends, great roadies and engineers, fine jammers, fun and happy folks, and many venues all within short walking distance on a very fine ship with good food, free room service, and comfy beds.

I daresay anyone on this board who has gone has loved it and gone again, time and money permitting.  Hell, anyone at all!  It's already getting booked up, so get your cabin now!!

I get nothing fromi LRBC (unless you name me as referral, but I will give you the $50 bucks I get for it!) I simply hope more of you harp-nuts can come on the cruise!

-Dave Fertig