To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 2:23 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Musical Big River-harmonica part

I've just been asked to play as they call it "signifigent" harmonica part with the local high school orchestra.
I know some of you fellow harplers have done other productions of this musical. I was wondering if you could share ( either on or off list ) what to expect ie, did you have to sight read, play specific prerecorded parts, just improvise ( well of course! )?
Did you use any special tunings, harmonicas?
Thanks for any and all help. Truthfully, I'm excited. I'm a big fan of dynamics, so playing with an orchestra is the cat's meow for me!

  Brian