Re: Re: [Harp-L] Mary Ann

I'm glad to say that you can hear part of this track on Dale's
website now.  If you visit http://www.dalespalding.com/ and click on
the "listen" button, Mary Ann is the 2nd track.  The other two are
wonderful tracks as well, including the classic Killer Joe,
and "Early in the Morning" with Pancho Sanchez that features Dale on
vocals.  Great stuff.

-tim