Re: [Harp-L] Hoodoo stuff

Hi Rik!

Sure would be nice if one of the harmonica vendors,
like Harp Depot, would bring a Hoodoo amp and wireless
mic setup (Hoodoo Hand) to the Buckeye this year so
we can give them a test drive.

I also own several harp mic's and would like to be
able
to use these wirelessly (say with a guitar-bug-like
transmitter)--not just limited to the Hoodoo Hand mic,
which might be great, but would be even more versatile
with other mic's.

Ken H in OH

--- Richard L Williger <rlwilliger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>