Re: [Harp-L] Me, not the harp, on the upper end

Bingo.

There is a natural tendency to try harder when you reach higher - like  going
for that can on the top shelf in the back.

The trick is to try easier the higher you reach. You'll have to fight that
natural tendency to go harder until you undo that groove worn in your brain and
 start a new discipline.

Breathe, not blow. Use the same energy that you devote to humming, not the
energy you use in whistling.

The Iceman

In a message dated 2/4/2008 11:01:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,