[Harp-L] Re: International Blues Challenge

I second everything Bobby said.  It was my first time in the IBC and it was amazing.  Great music everywhere you went.  My only regret was that, being a participant, I did not have enough time to see 1/10th of all the outstanding acts.  My venue was the Rum Boogie Cafà so I spent most of my time there.  Playing at the Rum Boogie Cafà and having Billy Gibson as one of the judges was definitely worth the trip â talk about pressure!  I saw some of the Bob Margolin All Star Jam but left around 1:00 to check out the other jams.  Bobby, sorry I missed your songs. Iâm already making plans for next year.   Now back to practice, lots of room for improvementâ

Gus Olmos
www.usedbluesband.com