Re: [Harp-L] My "unused" 7-10 holes

Hi, Bob.

> I've played for years, but shy away from the upper four holes,
> mostly because on the Lee Oskars I typically play, I :
I've noticed that squeezing sounds at holes 7-10 is the problem very
close to weak sound at 2 draw. If you higher notes not sounds good
it's possible that you have some troubles with relaxing and breathing
while playing. I have three LO's (my main instruments are GM) and
no problems with higher notes and blow bends (maybe exept 9 and 10 blow
bends on F harp, on Bb and B everithing is OK).

--
 Boris                          mailto:ploboris@xxxxxxxxx