[Harp-L] paddy & the dentist

A while back, on this list, there was talk about using 'Shofu' dental tools for retuning & polishing reeds.
Today, whilst in the dentist chair, I mentioned 'Shofu' and with the magic word I saw his eyes light up as he asked me which colour I needed, red, green etc..
I stopped him there as I was completely lost!
He as given me three old ones to try & promised to try to aquire one for gold as he has never hear of one for brass.
If there are any dentists still on the list could they let me know some codes for different graines so that I can Paddy away to my hearts content.
Thanks in advance
mox

http://www.myspace.com/newhokumshieks
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ipb6vFeefyk