[Harp-L] Jimi Lee

I don't know if Jimi checks or lists on this board, but I just wanted to give a shout out to you Jimi if you're out there....I've been listening to your CD's I got from you at SPAH a lot lately. I just wanted to say that you're one of my favorites and you're truely GIFTED......

Anyone who doesn't have them NEEDS to get in touch with Jimi and get all of his CD's.......you won't be disappointed. (BTW, I don't get anything from this I just wanted to let anyone know who doesn't already know about him)

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor  Owner/Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases