RE: [Harp-L] Blues Foundation's 2009 award nominees

<venkyr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
<Although Jason's work stirs my soul, I'd vote for Steve
<Guyger- what he and Dennis Gruenling have done to
<revive Little Walter's seminal works including some
<of his recently discovered uncut tracks- absolutely
<fantastic.

I'm confused--what is an "uncut track"?  I mean, isn't a track by definition a piece of music that has been recorded?

Do you mean a track that was recorded to tape but never released on vinyl?

Thanks, Richard Hunter