[Harp-L] Jazzschool Recital Concerts Thu Dec 11 -Berkeley, CA

Hey all,Thursdy Dec 11 I will be performing at the Jazzschool in Bereley again.5:30-6pm is with Ellen Seeling's Hard Bop Combo. I will be plaing tenor saxophone and harmonica in this 3 horn front line group.9:15-10:15pm wwill be with the Jazzschool Big Band under the direction on Dave LeFebvre.We will be performing four original pieces from our talented composers in the band, including a composition of mine entitled "Andre's Bounce." I will have to get a recording of this as Andre will not be back from Prague for two more weeks. This is an excellent big band and I am proud to be the baritone sax/bass clarinet player in this band.xome on out for one or both performances-the price is right (FREE)I will be taking the time in between to go visit Bobby G's Pizza, my good friend Robert's fine establishment around the corner.ope to see you thereMichael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.com http://www.myspace.com/peloquinharpsaxFrom the 580/80 Freeway, take the University Avenue exit and travel east (towards the UC Berkeley campus) to Shattuck Avenue. Turn right on Shattuck. Turn right on Addison.From Highways 13 or 24, exit at Ashby and travel west on Ashby to Shattuck Avenue. Turn right on Shattuck, and follow the street into downtown Berkeley, near the UC campus.The Jazzschool is near the University Avenue BART station, and can also be reached via the A/C Transit bus lines (#40, #43, #51, and #64 buses). Call A/C Transit (1.510.817.1717) for additional route, fare, and schedule information.The Jazzschool is located at 2087 Addison, between Shattuck and Milvia.