[Harp-L] re: The price of harmonicas

From: "lil Buddha" <ltlbuddha@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] The Price of Harmonicas

I do not wish to seem rude, but the price of a full set of Custom diatonic
harps is still less than that of a good guitar, drum set, saxophone,
trumpet, etc.

Sure, but that guitar could be a lifetime investment. Change strings every now and then and you´re OK. Not so w/ harps.
 And BTW, when I started out w/ harmonica, mid 70s, the price of a set of guitar strings was roughly equal to that of a Marine Band. Check it out today: either has the relative price of strings gone down! amazingly, or perhaps the other way.
Cheers,
Martin