[Harp-L] jason ricci @ mexicali blues

jason ricci and new blood played a smokin' show at mexicali blues last night. their shows are always good, but this one was especially so. gina fox joined them for the second set, adding her voice and stage presence to an already great night. it was cool to hear the band doing some more traditional blues stuff. and i think it's fun for jason to just play sideman for a while. great chemistry between gina and the band.

the audio is up on the archive, at:
http://www.archive.org/details/jrnb2008-08-29.flac16

my favorite part is a killer version of "Afro Blue". definitely check that out.

i also shot video of most of the show, which i'll post to youtube someday when i get the chance.

enjoy.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.