From: Buddha <groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] new YouTube vid

It's a stormy friday night. No gig, wife in bed with a migraine so
what to do?  I've been practicing for nearly 14 hours today working on
various things but then I came along this aebersold track and it
caught my ear.  One of the of things I like to do is practice improv
skills so I made up a little melody to go with the track instead of
playing the written music.

Anyway, this sort of shows my "soul" sound if you haven't heard it
before. Sorry for the clipping, I need to set up a better system for
the webcam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAvxKVdaE_Y

Thanks for looking. Comments are always appreciated.