Re: [Harp-L] re: Maybe August: Rosco Selley

Rob Paparozzi wrote:
<I did get a copy of Rosco Selley's band CD: MAYBE AUGUST and it is really a
<top notch Production with Primo playing, singing and songwriting...

I agree.  It's a great rock record with great harp.  One of the best rockin' releases featuring harp in the last few years, for sure, with all the virtues Rob describes.  Damn hard to read a lot of the print, but my mp3 player doesn't have a liner-notes-display function anyway.

My wife, who has heard every harp player in the world at least once and has little patience for the mediocre, always comes into the room to listen when I play that record.

I guess that means that if you want girls to come to your room, you should get that record and play it loud...

Regards, Richard Hunter