Re: Re: [Harp-L] Next generation of harmonica musicians

Thanks,

Josh is already with a great teacher at the moment in Brooklyn, Marcus.

I was wondering if there were any young kids like him on the list that play harmonica that he could connect with.  Or even local harmonica or blues/jazz clubs.  He likes to play other instruments as well.

I wish he had more places to go and listen to various kinds of live harmonica music but bars and most night clubs are just not an option for a little kid. Occasionally, he lucks out and finds a free concert in the city parks.

So, for now, he just gets to enjoy all you guys and your music and performances you put online.  Thanks!

Joy