[Harp-L] Greg Hueman's volume control dial

?? I just watched Christelle's YouTube demonstration of Greg Heumann's volume control which he builds right into a Shure SM57 mic ( http://blowsmeaway.com) .? I have the snap-on/add-on version and love it.? But one simple improvement I made enables me to better see my volume position -- in addition to the one white line on the outer round surface of
the dial, I
used a black marker pen to draw a line on the chrome face of the volume dial (from the center to the outer edge) to correspond with the white line.? Simple and effective.? I can now quickly see at a glance where my volume setting is by looking at the face of the dial.? Otherwise, when the mic is in the playing position, the player can only see the white line from about noon to 2 o'clock and only again when the volume is at 11 o'clock.
ron