RE: [Harp-L] Maybe August: Rosco Selley

Senior Citizen, Rob Paparozzi posted:> I did get a copy of Rosco Selley's band CD: MAYBE AUGUST and it is really a > top notch Production with Primo playing, singing and songwriting...> OK...enuff praise...now my complaint.....I needed a freakin' Magnifyin Glass > as my 55 yr MAGOO eyes ain't that great anymore.....so on the next CD please > use GEEZER FONT !!,-)
Am I really mentioned in those credits? I couldn't find my name with 3x cheaters!

seriously,
I had a great time writing and playing for that stellar project.
Many of the key ideas were Rosco's and he did a great job of playing and phrasing WITH the section that we laid down.
Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax