Re: [Harp-L] custom seydel soloist

Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Finished the Seydel Soloist last night.... (snip) is without a doubt the most responsive and airtight harp I've done, in fact this is the first harp I've ever been able to hit an overblow note on. http://www.builderofstuff.com/harps_available.html

Chris

  The Seydel Solist is way easier for me to overblow too. It has a really cool reed profile, it's narrower than the Marine Band's reeds. That micropore (I sand flat), should make a huge improvement. Once you've got the comb flat, it's out of this world, imo
  That is a sweet harp, Chris. Sweet as cotton candy.

  Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
  Elk River Harmonicas
  www.elkriverharmonicas.com