[Harp-L] A New CD Released

Hi List,

Sorry that I missed SPAH this year but I wanted to get this new album totally finished and that's what I did. So I'm very happy to say that the new Debut CD by Johnny B and The Goodes entitled Have Mercy is now available! It is on the Big Mo Records Label and currently back in stock at CD Baby http://cdbaby.com/cd/johnnybtgoodes or directly from me, info on my website. I am honored to have several nice quotes about it. SO now it is back to looking for more gigs. Oh yippee.

I hope you dig it!

Thanks, Johnny B

Johnny Bishop www.johnnybblues.com www.myspace.com/johnnybgotblues