[Harp-L] custom seydel soloist

Finished the Seydel Soloist last night. It's in the key of A with a brass comb and vine pattern on the back. It has the key etched on the end of the harp in the same place as a soloist pro. All 20 reeds have been burnished to smooth and polish the metal, all reeds have been arced and gapped. All 20 reeds slots have been embossed and all of the slots have been tip scooped on both the upper and lower sides of the reed plates. The harp has also been gasketed with micropore and is without a doubt the most responsive and airtight harp I've done, in fact this is the first harp I've ever been able to hit an overblow note on.  http://www.builderofstuff.com/harps_available.html

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com