Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Ray Vaughn & Paul Butterfield --> with Fleetwood Mac (Peter Green's)

Check out Butterfield with Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac.
Two great tonemasters!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpjP9aJ774&feature=related

GW

At 10:20 PM 8/27/2008, Robert Coble wrote:

> Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:38:59 +0000
> From: billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] the difference between funk and blues; a
> response to JR Ross
> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
>

> Harp content: I'd love to hear some Stevie Ray + Butterfield. Is that recorded somewhere?
>
> Bill

Bill, Take a listen to "The Sky Is Crying" on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEwvW8f8TUQ

SRV, Butter, Albert King and B.B. King: some of MY favorite players, JAMMING!

Regards,
Crazy Bob