Re: [Harp-L] SPAH/Seydel pics

I know, Joe. I was just afraid that, in my waning years age (33 on Oct. 27) I was repeating myself in some onset of dimensia. So, really, all it was, was that I was just afraid that, in my waning years, I was repeating myself in some onset of dimensia.

  Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I don't remember right now Dave. And since I don't usually save
posts, maybe I'm wrong. I was just horsing around anyway. Not to
worry. lol
Joey