From: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 27, 2008 12:47:45 PM PDT
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SPAH/Seydel pics

No response? Dang. I was hoping somebody would have a pic of Rupert in the Seydel booth, leaning back in a chair and picking his nose.

  Dave
  _______________________
Dave Payne Sr.
  Elk River Harmonicas
  www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Rupert Oysler <orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, it's been a week since I returned from SPAH, and like some others
have mentioned, I'm not sure if it was a dream...or what....such an
incredible dream, and probably a more incredible reality, and a BIG
thank you to all the people who worked so hard to make it happen, and
happen so fully and smoothly.

A very BIG thank you to all our customers and friends who have made the
last two years working for Seydel so rewarding, and all those who have
helped us so much with your support and appreciation of our harmonicas!

If anyone has some objective proof that I was there, in the form of
photos that would be OK to post on the Seydel website, please send them
to me offlist. It would be great to see, and have on record, as well as
any special shots of our endorsers and friends such as Charlie
Musselwhite, Jimi Lee, PT Gazell, LD Miller, and any others I may be
glaringly omitting....THANK YOU in advance!

Row row row yer boat gently down the stream,
merrily merrily merrily merrily
life is but a dream.....

--
Rupert Oysler