RE: [Harp-L] Otavio Castro

> From: EDAmico@xxxxxxx> This cat can play.> I take it he plays the Golden Blow harmonica.
Otavio is incredible but Sebastian Charlier's playing is a bit more soulful to me.
can we talk about the worst harmonica names?
In no particualr order -let's put them in order from worst to just plain bad:

Golden Blow
Fire Breath
Pure Harp
Huang
Leghorn
Fabulous
Marine Band (my apologies to the great Bubbles)
Bushman
Hering
Bends
Silver Special Suck

did I miss anything?

can we get just 1 cool name like Statocaster, Telecaster, Les Paul?
why don't they just use letters and numbers like synth keyboards and cars
We need a great American harmonica company that doesn't  give names that get lost in translation.
Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax