[Harp-L] YouTube vids

List members you mau not have heard or players you may have missed.

Millioniser - Wim Dijkgraaf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRJL_CsdndM
This would be cool to have!

Vikki Simpson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po0nXaI9BsM
We need more female harmonica players

Tinus Koorn - You don't know what love is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MomE9K0ZniE
I'm still not sold on playing everything on one harp but he does a
nice job with this tune.

sebastien charlier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxAKfTvapIA
He sure does play fast. I need a breath. LOL

Jason Rosenblatt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l72MShTcAY8
Very nice jazz improv skillz. girls like boys with skillz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4MB6AT--hE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y0BrSNb_vE
Somebody to pay attention to in the future. Now if we only knew his name!

Harmonica Boris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8nH-K5usuQ
Way cool.

Allen Holmes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9NVK0HVLwc
A little crazy (his words) but interesting.

Otavio Castro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=903_sTX8Yjw
This kid is a monster. I sells me a little better on playing
everything on one harmonica.