[Harp-L] a great deal on a Meteor mini-meat.

Hello all..I am considering the sale of my Meteor mini-meat. It is in excellent condition and can be seen/heard in the Denver CO area. I have removed the Meteor faceplate so the entire face of the amplifier is visible. I still have the faceplate if it is your wish to return it to the original look. The amp sells for $1350 + shipping, but am entertaining offers from fellow Harp-L'ers.  Serious inquiries only please.  Comes with 2 6v6's and 2 Tungsol 5881's (unused as of now). Amp is by far the best amp I have heard/played..but the bottom line is I am short on cash. Those interested please contact me off list. JJ4POPE@xxxxxxxxx