Re: [Harp-L] Check out this Hohner radio ad

In a message dated 8/26/08 5:46:12 PM, bostonmoejo@xxxxxxx writes:

The obvious question for the harp playing on the 1967 radio commercial is:
Does anybody have any tab for that?

Had I lived in L.A. instead of the Detroit suburbs, I would have bought my
first Hohner in 67 instead of 70. Who knew you could get girls with a harmonica!

And the goood   old days when the DJ talked over the records ... and the
commercials were shorter than the songs.
Phil