From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Reynolds
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 3:42 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH '08 Inventory

I returned home from SPAH with some harps and combs that I didn't sell.
I put them up on my site and I'm offering free shipping on them (US
only) and for the combs that were left free filework and free shipping
(US only) http://www.builderofstuff.com/harps_available.html

I'll also have a Seydel Soloist in the key of A for sale in a few
days....and no  Mr. Musselwhite this is not the one you autographed for
me at SPAH  hahahaha

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...