Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci lyrics for "Mr Satan" and " New Man"

Guto Santana <gutosantana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Someone some time ago posted this link:
http://snarkus.com/Music/JRNB/lyrics/  with some Jason Ricci´s Rocket Number
9 lyrics ( thanks for who posted!) But I´m looking and needding specifically
the lyrics for the songs "Mr Satan" and " I´m a New Man".

i took a swag at the "Mister Satan" lyrics and put them up at the aforementioned site. Corrections welcome. I'll try and get to "New Man" later.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.