[Harp-L] Jason Ricci lyrics for "Mr Satan" and " New Man"

Hi Everyone!

    Someone some time ago posted this link:
http://snarkus.com/Music/JRNB/lyrics/  with some Jason Ricci´s Rocket Number
9 lyrics ( thanks for who posted!) But I´m looking and needding specifically
the lyrics for the songs "Mr Satan" and " I´m a New Man".

    I have some difficult to learn the lyrics for myself, because my mother
language is portuguese and my ears are not good enough to understand some
english songs.

    Please, if somebody can help me with this lyrics, would be very
important for me.

Thanks for attention
Take care and a lot of blowing to you!
Guto Santana [:::] from Brazil