To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:11 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Sir Duke

Anybody ever tackle the hook or horn lines?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmUvVj2mxnY

There is a lot of chromatic tones in the intro and the hook. Any advice on what diatonic harp/position(s) to use would be much appreciated. I am fine with switching harps or keys to tackle the various sections. I just don't know where to start!

If anybody plays it on chromatic, I'd be willing to investigate that too.

Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.myspace.com/niterailband
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan