[Harp-L] Julian Davis

Here's a video of Julian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ssFgsUJZbE

Watchout!  He's going to be a monster. I spent a couple of hours
showing him how to get that Stevie Wonder sound on the diatonic.  I
got him to OB and in a few seconds and he was able to use them right
off.

> From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
> Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:38:19 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonic Minor Modes?
> To: leone@xxxxxxxx
> CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> I prefer "a la mode"
>

> In a message dated 8/25/2008 2:43:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> leone@xxxxxxxx writes:
>
> I kinda liked 'Julian' mode myself.

But Larry, ya gotta hear the kid phrase on chrom, like Stevie.
You may give up ICE-cream.
Joey and I were not able to teach him any bad habits either.
Great guy and a great player to be...

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.com
http://www.myspace.com/harpsax