[Harp-L] Google Group problems (meta ignore if you want to)

I apologise to anyone checking the list on the Google Group today.  The
welcome message portion of the page had been hacked to include some
potentially offensive images and the pages section had links to more of
the same.  It took me about 45 minutes to figure out how to rid the home
page of all of that stuff but it's gone now and I've changed a couple of
things to make it less likely to happen in the future.  I don't think it
was a break in with the owner password but I changed it anyhow.  I've also
requested that a list setting that allows adult content be reset to not
allow adult content.  From reading the Google Group forums it would appear
that this is a problem for other groups also.  Lots of recent posts.  My
expectation is that GG will solve the problem soon and that a recurrence
is unlikely.  I will however remain vigilant.  fjm harp-l-listowner