[Harp-L] P.T.& Brendan's new CD

Hey  list,

My first attempt to post this before SPAH didn't seem to work. Sorry if it
shows up twice!

I want to add a rave review for what I know will be a well recieved new CD.
 I was lucky enough to receive an advance copy of P.T. & Brendan's new CD &
I've been digging it... esp. the unreal channeling of Stephan Grapelli in
Brendan's chromatic work on the first tune, Till Tom Special.. P.T. has the
valved diatonic thing down pat with great intonation, tone, & killer
vibrato.... as always.
  Most people don't know how versatile our instrument is, & it is wonderful
to hear these masters so professionally apply it to these great swinging
tunes - each in their own way.

--
Later,
Rosco