[Harp-L] Harmonic Minor Modes?

I came across the spanish phrygian mode playing cross harp on a minor [harmonic minor] harp.  It worked pretty good for me.  That is to say it still sounded eastern european, but not quite so sad.  I understand your chart just fine, thanks!  The part that left me wondering is the Blues Mode and the melodic minor mode!  What the heck do those mean and does every harp player have a different definition of those terms.  I think the answer is yes for the blues mode.  I never have been able to nail down the melodic minor mode.  Is that the same deal with everyone having a different concept of what it means?