[Harp-L] SPAH/Seydel pics

Well, it's been a week since I returned from SPAH, and like some others have mentioned, I'm not sure if it was a dream...or what....such an incredible dream, and probably a more incredible reality, and a BIG thank you to all the people who worked so hard to make it happen, and happen so fully and smoothly.

A very BIG thank you to all our customers and friends who have made the last two years working for Seydel so rewarding, and all those who have helped us so much with your support and appreciation of our harmonicas!

If anyone has some objective proof that I was there, in the form of photos that would be OK to post on the Seydel website, please send them to me offlist. It would be great to see, and have on record, as well as any special shots of our endorsers and friends such as Charlie Musselwhite, Jimi Lee, PT Gazell, LD Miller, and any others I may be glaringly omitting....THANK YOU in advance!

Row row row yer boat gently down the stream,
merrily merrily merrily merrily
life is but a dream.....

--
Rupert Oysler